Earning, Blogging, Tips and More

Earning, Blogging, Tips and More

Get Yourself Featured In 8vertise Blog Directory

Posted: 30 Apr 2009 04:59 PM PDT

8vertise is a general web directory founded by Ian Kree, a Malaysia-based Internet entrepreneur. It was officially launched on November 8th, 2008. Just recently, they sent me an email, a general invitation asking me to send some personal details and opinion about backlinks telling me that I could get a free do-follow backlink from their directory. I just have to focus on the question: Why you submit your links to web directories?

And with that I answered:
Because backlinks are the blood vessels of our sites, having them listed in blog directories would be a very smart idea. Being listed in blog directories is one of the highly recommended SEO and traffic generation moves. Being listed in a premium blog directory is more than great. So what is the purpose of being listed? For me, aside from the precious backlink, is exposure. I know some people go to blog directories to find interesting blogs in their chosen category. Having one's blog listed in the right category may mean an increase of quality traffic.
Just the other day, I got an email from 8vertise telling me that they have already launched their page called Why I Submit My Links To Web Directories and was quite shocked to see my silly face on the page.

As you can see, I have a smirk worn on my face. I did not expect it would be placed specially in one page. HAHA. But the do-follow link is precious. And I am proud my answer is shown in their page.

Anyways, if you have a current blog listing in 8vertise, then you are eligible for this featuring stuff. Just send your image, full name, website title, URL and your opinion to admin[at]8vertise[dot]com. Good luck and hope to see you on the same page!


0 comments: