bug I.T. s - Technology News and Updates

bug I.T. s - Technology News and Updates


Flappy Bird Will Be Taken Down By Developer, Dong Nguyen

Posted: 08 Feb 2014 12:23 PM PST

Earlier today, Dong Nguyen, an indie developer of the hit game, Flappy Bird tweeted a very intriguing post. He said, "I am sorry 'Flappy Bird' users, 22 hours from now, I will take 'Flappy Bird' down. I cannot take this anymore." The Developer then added, "It is not anything related to legal issues. I just cannot keep it anymore."  It was reported that Nguyen was making $50,000 daily from this game.

Flappy Bird Tweets

[Subscribe to Cebu Fitness Blog]
Credit to Nguyen's twitter account @dongatory

Last February 5, he tweeted, "Press people are overrating the success of my games. It is something I never want. Please give me peace." This might be the reason of bringing down Flappy Bird, what do you think? But to those people who already downloaded the game, this might not affect anything from your end, but let us see.

www.bugits.com Author, Mark M. Monta with his best score of 50 and yes, he is playing Flappy Bird during his work-out time

Are you in favor of this Nguyen's decision? Comment below.




0 comments: