Pro Hack - Sorry for Blog downtime - Stupid Android experiments lead to it

Pro Hack - Sorry for Blog downtime - Stupid Android experiments lead to it


Hi Friends
Last night I had some stupid stupid experiments with my Android, the blogger client for it and Blogger Draft. Which led to the blog open for invitations only. In the morning I found my mistake and I am sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you.
Truely sorry for that :((


It wont happen again (and next time I am going to test apps and changes on temporary blog first. Point jotted and duly taken).

Cheers and stay gold


Rishabh Dangwal
"Always outnumbered, never outgunned :P "


 

More Recent Articles


List Building for Bloggers: Proven email stategies that build your audience, increase engagement and grow your income. Launch pricing available thru May 23, 2011.




Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: