Latest from the Lady Programmer

Latest from the Lady Programmer


The Lady Programmer’s Most Interesting and Informative Posts of 2009

Posted: 31 Dec 2009 06:31 AM PST


Recommended moneymakers:
be a freelancer in oDesk -writer, web or graphic designers highly needed inLinks: earn passive income from your blog

Visit The Lady Programmer to view this post titled The Lady Programmer’s Most Interesting and Informative Posts of 2009

Year 2009 was such a fine year for me. I started the year doing several posts per week, then slowed down posting during the stormy months.

Nevertheless, I’ve listed down the most interesting and informative posts during the year – in case you’ve missed them.

January 2009

The year started with oDesk recognizing my efforts in creating a buzz for their freelance oDesk jobs to many Filipinos. One of my oDesk posts: Get paid by the hour in oDesk, was included as an article in their site.

I got two T-shirts from oDesk FREE and shipped to me via USPS: oDesk Recognized My Efforts

February 2009

In case you’ve missed these two useful tutorials on payment methods, then these should be helpful.

March 2009

Making money on Twitter was the hottest thing on my blog on this summer month.

Are you Twitterpated on Twitter's Money Makers?

April 2009

I guest blogged on JaypeeOnline’s blog for a tutorial on how to move from Blogger to WordPress. Since I ended up doing a comprehensive tutorial, this became a two-post series:

May 2009

This was the time when I started doing hot keyword posts that attracted search engine visitors and got me a significant rise in Google Adsense earnings and other ad network. I’m quite surprised some people still ask what ethical hacking is. Connie Culp, the woman who got a face transplant, was interesting too.

June 2009

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocon still gives me traffic and comments up to this day.

July 2009

Achieve That Constant Stream of Work (Income) was the only post I did for this month. I was too busy to write new posts.

August 2009 to September 2009

Blogging hiatus.

October 2009

This is one of the most inspiring true-to-life stories I’ve ever encountered. The boy had been able to provide electricity to his small town by creating windmills made out of junk.

The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind

November 2009

How to Earn Money from Blogging: Pretty basic article for newbie bloggers. I wrote this in the efforts that newbie bloggers could find easily this post easily through the search engines.

December 2009

This is what I call the first blogger mini-meetup! I had a great time with The Lunch Break Blogger. I hope to meet more bloggers soon!

Mid-afternoon Snack with the LunchBreakBlogger

Also, I had changed this blog’s color, but not the template. I hope you can provide me feedback on this: New Theme Colors for The Lady Programmer for the Year 2010.

Related Posts

0 comments: