Earning, Blogging, Tips and More

Earning, Blogging, Tips and More


Google Updates PageRank of Blogs

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 08:26 PM PDT

Yep, you heard it right. Unlike before, today's blogosphere now doesn't really cringe to the thought of PageRank updates, down or up. Only the posties do and since I'm out of the postie line already, I'm not much affected of the PR update. I checked this blog's PageRank just now and it got a PageRank 3. Surprising. Or not.

So what are you waiting for bloggers? Check your blog's PageRank now!

Unfortunately for me, my other blog is still a zero after it has been whip-lashed by Mr G months ago. My main blog with a new domain due to server problemos is still an N/A. I've learned a lot from that though.

Now I'm not bitter or something about me getting out of the postie line. I knew that one day I'd be a non-earning blogger. And now that's what I am. And all I tell myself now is months from now, I'd be getting a job, a real job, and that's what's important. And being a postie is just a side line, for all of us.

I don't know where I'm getting at. Ok, just check your PageRanks my friends. Good luck!


0 comments: