Daily Computer Electronic Cell Phone Digital Camera Review

Daily Computer Electronic Cell Phone Digital Camera Review

Asus EEE PC 1008HA Seashell Netbook

Posted: 01 May 2009 02:58 AM PDT

Asus release the new variant of EEE PC, it’s Asus EEE PC 1008HA Seashell. The seashell name come from the beach with blue oceans, soft silk like sand.

asus-eee-pc-1008ha-netbook

With weight just 1.1kg, Asus EEE 1008HA has 10-inch display, ergonomic keyboard design, intelligent energy management system and multi touchpad. The specification details is not available yet and hopefully I will get it soon, so I can compare with the EEE PC 1000HE.

Laptop Review

Asus EEE PC 1008HA Seashell Netbook

Samsung I7500 Android Smart Phone

Posted: 30 Apr 2009 06:51 AM PDT

Android OS by Google now available in smart phone recently and Samsung adopt it on their I7500. Samsung is the first company who unveiled the Android phone to the global market.

samsung-I7500-android-phone

Samsung I7500 featuring 3.2-inch touchscreen display with 320×480 resolution AMOLED. It’s 3G and HSDPA phone with 5M pixel camera with LED, 8Gb of internal storage, wifi, GPS and can have up to 32GB external memory SDHC microSD slot.

You can access Google mobile service via web browser with faster speed. The Google service likes GMail, Youtube, Google Maps, Google Search, Google Talk and Google Calendar. The price is not available yet for Samsung I7500, and this 11.9mm thickness phone will be available in Europ on June 2009.

Laptop Review

Samsung I7500 Android Smart Phone

0 comments: