PROHACK - My Business Card



PROHACK - My Business Card


My Business Card

Hi folks,Sorry I am a bit busy nowadays,but I am busy for cause,and I have been trying to make name for myself as of now.I wish to start my own penetration testing company,and I am working upon it nowadays.Also;here is your chance to personally meet me,I will be giving lectures and organizing workshops on Hacking and Security at various institutions..As I am getting much busier then ever,I will be updating list of my schedule but at the earliest,I will be available at -

SVIET on 24 Aug 2009
Also,I have designed my business card in photoshop and I would like to get your comment over it.
front of My Visiting Card
back of My Visiting Card
Will get back to you asap,will then
Keep learning

- XERO

POSTED BY XERO.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.



More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "PROHACK" or change your subscription or subscribe

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

0 comments: